Wednesday, April 27, 2016

WEDNESDAY WRITERLY PICTURE PROMPT - FOND MEMORIES OF VERMONT



Fond Memories of Vermont


I said to my husband:

“I LOVE Vermont. 

They celebrate all four seasons with year-round festivals of every kind featuring their specialty foods. Winter skiing and spring fishing with the tapping of the Maples for maple sugar candy and maple sugar pie; summer ferry rides, camping at Grand Isle on Lake Champlain and their famous strawberry shortcake. Fall is my favourite time of all with the world’s best foliage, biking through the endless valleys and rolling hills. A beautiful array of dazzling reds, oranges, golds, yellows and, of course, their famous apple pie with a fresh slice of state cheddar cheese.”

My husband said:

“Honey, I don’t think we love Vermont. I think we love food.”


***

Flash Fiction Prompt provided by:




Visit me at my facebook page HERE.





No comments: