Wednesday, October 29, 2014

GUEST POST ON LILAC REVIEWS

Good morning. I must say these words have special meaning for me today. I've been down for the past few days with a flu bug and today is the first day I feel relatively human. 

Recently, I was asked by Felita Daniels to write a blog post for Lilac Reviews. I was thrilled to do so and a little apprehensive as this is my first guest posting. It actually was a lot of fun to do and I enjoyed the process. My subject was 'Understanding and Choosing a Point of View'.

If you are unfamiliar with the site, it is well worth checking out for their guest blogs, book reviews, and so much more. I thank Felita for inviting me.

Here is the link to Lilac Reviews. 



 Link: Lilac Reviews.

Enjoy my post and if you are an author, I hope you find it helpful. Cheers.




No comments: