Wednesday, March 30, 2011

THE DECISION IS MADE

The final decision has been made and I now have a new title for my book. "Winter's Captive".

It feels so good to have it behind me and be happy with the end result. I dreaded this part of the process but believe me when I say, that once I saw the logic in changing the name, it became a fun, creative process.

For anyone out there who is faced with this decision, my advice is don't hang onto an idea just because you want control or believe you are "right". Open your mind up to the bigger picture which is "marketing".

Now on to the cover design. Another exciting step on the way to publishing my book.

Of course, I have my work cut out for me changing my book trailer, and anywhere else the old name appears.

Meanwhile, keep on keeping on writing.

1 comment:

NormaJ said...

Congratulations on the decision Sis. Glad you are happy with your choice. Let's get that cover done, so we can see your book in print.