Friday, April 1, 2011

FINALLY MY NEW COVER

I knew there was a reason I woke up early this morning (6:30 am). Checked my emails and there it was, my book cover.

It's a scary process. I closed my eyes while the picture loaded because you wonder if the designer caught the essence of the story and shares the vision you have in your own mind. Well...I LIKE IT! Yea...

I think there is a magic to it with the snowflakes, since my story involves an angel and the ethereal. And the face on the cover is likeable. She gives the reader someone to envision.

Here's your sneak preview:


What do you think?

I think I'm happy.

6 comments:

Stefanie J Pristavu said...

I think it looks good - it kinda looks like a fairytale book cover, but since you mentioned it involves an angel and such, I think it works. I like the face on the cover too, and the snowflakes are great.
Congratulations!

June V. Bourgo, Author said...

Thanks so much Stefanie. Yea! A happy day!

Marti said...

What a great cover, June! I think you'll have great success with it!!!!

June V. Bourgo, Author said...

Thanks, Marti.

Unknown said...

Love the cover, June. Awesome. Good luck!

NormaJ said...

She's beautiful, she's haunting. Her eyes invite
you in to meet her.