Saturday, June 23, 2018

Books, Writing and Life

Hi everyone. It's been awhile, I know. But sometimes life gets in the way and that's what's been happening with me for the past several months.

First, I had knee replacement surgery on my right knee at Christmas time and went through extensive physiotherapy and healing. It takes up to a year for the inflammation and healing to complete. I'm halfway there now and so glad it is behind me. I am able to walk without canes or walkers and can do stairs and hills, albeit at a snail's pace.

Two months ago, we moved from the east side of the Island to the south end of the Island. A move we are happy with and has us closer to family. But during this period, my dear mother passed away at the age of 96. It was a blessing and she didn't suffer, but one is never prepared for these things, even though you know it's coming. 

The past six months took me away from my public writing life and led me into a personal life of introspection and spending time with family. The muse left me and I felt tapped out. But I'm back and eager to embrace my creativity once again. My last post revealed the release of Magnolia Tree, Book 1 of The Crossing Trilogy; a series of mystery/suspense, strong female protagonists and a touch of supernatural. I'm in the process of creating Book 2, Chameleon Games and am excited to be back in the game.

My debut novel, Winter's Captive, Book 1 of the Georgia Series is on special. The E-Book is FREE until the end of today only. So if you haven't read this story of one woman's struggle to survive alone and lost in a cold, northern wilderness, now is the time to download it for free. See below.

I'd like to once again thank all my readers around the world for their continued support; especially in Canada, US, Australia, Great Britain, France, Germany, India and Poland. You guys rock.

Visit me at my Facebook Author page HERE. #CreativiaPub

To the writers out there, Keep on Keeping on Writing!

https://www.amazon.com/Winters-Captive-Georgia-Book-1-ebook/dp/B077TGGYR6/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1529784430&sr=8-3&keywords=june+v+bourgo


No comments: