So I signed onto my blog today and guess what? I was nominated for the stylish blog award. What a nice surprise.
Thanks to Liz Davis of http://novel-moments.blogspot.com/ for
nominating me. I'm honored.
Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
Share 7 things about yourself
Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers
Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
Here they are, seven things about myself.
1. I was born and raised in Montreal, spoke French although I am English born, but since living in British Columbia, I have to say I've lost a lot of the language.
2. I am a grandmother of nine grandchildren, aged seven months to seventeen, five girls and four boys.
3. I love to write, sing, and read.
4. I'm married to a very talented artist who shares my love of music and reading.
5. I belong to an on line writer's group, the golden girls, on Critique Circle, the best online group there is. I owe my publishing success to this site.
6. I live in the beautiful interior of British Columbia, surrounded by mountains, lakes, and wildlife such as bears, coyotees, mountain lions, and have my own trout stream running through my property where I love to sit and create characters and plots.
7. My first book is being published sometime in the fall and I'm thrilled.
My nominees are:
1. Tiffany Cannon tiffanyc7.blogspot.com
2. Marva Dasef http://mgddasef.blogspot.com/
3. Shannon O'Farrell http://shannonofarrell.blogspot.com/
4. D.L. Jackson http://backwardmomentum.blogspot.com/
5. Samantha Gentry http://samanthagentry.blogspot.com/
6. Sophie McIntyre http://roundandroundc.blogspot.com/
7. Jayde Scott http://jayde-scott.blogspot.com/
8. Patricia Puddle http://trish-mollygumnut.blogspot.com/
Thanks again, Liz, for the nomination. I've found some new writing bloggers and look forward to blogging with them.